Cooking!!

I think I'm starting to love cooking!! Yay!!! :)

Monday, August 23, 2010

Chocolate Chip Muffins

Hello there. It has been quite long since I've updated this blog huh? Been, 5 days already! :P Well, something happened past few days, remember the buka puasa and the overnight session I mentioned in the previous post? Yeah. It wasn't really that fun I tell you. On Monday, as I was cleaning up my stuffs to go to class, I realized that I lost my purse. I remembered the last time I saw my purse it was in my handbag, the one that I bring to the buka puasa session. I could not find it and then I decided that my purse is lost!! Then I think and think again, I recall that Saturday, that very morning I walked back to my house, I took out my phone and I think, I think at the same time my purse fell on the road but I didn't realized. So, that Monday morning, I skipped class, went on search for my purse although I do know that I might not find my purse back. Then I called the bank, and I walked half way to the police station to report but I decided not to because.. I do not know. Haha! The thing is, I didn't even notice how I lost my purse and I couldn't find it when I wanna go to class. At first I thought I misplaced it but I searched the whole apartment and I still couldn't find it. Somebody else might have taken and go jolly with it, I thought. I have 60 euros in the wallet, my bank card and other membership cards are in it too, if I lodge a report I don't think I will be getting it back, so why hassle!

So Monday, I skipped 3 classes. It's sadistic, but what to do. Accidents happened all the time, and it was my turn then. Gotta be careful next time, like my sister said, always hold your purse or slip it in the jeans!! :D

Oh yeah before I forgot, I baked some chocolate chip muffins that day too but I didn't have time to post it on the blog because I was too sad and confused thinking about my lost purse and then the next day I went to class and I was too tired!! Ok ok here goes!! :D

Ingredients

200g of flour
60g of sugar
2 teaspoon of baking powder
30g of melted butter
1 egg
180ml of milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1 cup of chocolate chips

1. Preheat oven to 200°
2. Sift the flour, and add baking powder into a bowl.
3. Whisk egg with sugar and vanilla essence, add milk into the mixture.
4. Mix the 2 mixture with melted butter and fold it with a spatula. Add chocolate chips.
5. Pour into small paper cups and place it in the preheated oven.






Oops I did it again!! Hehehe!! I actually ate them for dinner and next morning's breakfast! And I gave them to 4 of my classmates. :)

Happy baking!!

4 comments:

  1. wow~~
    Pleasantly surprised!
    You've got some good recipes here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Koko! :) Thanks! Can try baking some when you're free, :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no desire to commit suicide by carting an oven all the way to my ulu school house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can bake when you're back to hometown what. Or can ask your woman to bake for you!

    ReplyDelete