Cooking!!

I think I'm starting to love cooking!! Yay!!! :)

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Choco Mini Cake!! :)


I finally baked my first cake today!! It's called Choco Mini Cake!! I decided to create a blogspot and post recipes and foods I cook!! It's gonna be so much fun!! :)

Choco Mini Cake

Ingredients

- 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoon of milk
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon of unsalted butter, melted and cooled
-2 tablespoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon of a pinch of baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 cups of sugar

1. Preheat the oven to 180°
2. Combine the milk, egg and vanilla extract in a small bowl, and whisk to mix. Gradually pour the melted butter into the milk mixture, whisking constantly.
3. Sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt into a medium-sized mixing bowl and then add the sugar and whisk to combine with the milk mixture and just mix them well!!
4. Fill the mixture into prepared cans and heat up in the oven for 30 minutes.


Voilà!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment