Yay!! I learnt how to make Almond London cookies!! Since it's the month of Ramadan, I have decided to bake cakes or cookies for my Muslim friends for them to break their fast! (They are so lucky to have a friend like me!! :P)
I have always loved Almond London, my neighbor used to give us some during Raya but since they moved out, I never have good kuih raya already!! :( But then when I enter college, my good malay friends brought me lots of kuih raya and especially Almond London! Hehehe!
- 500g of melted chocolate
- 60g of sugar
- 125g of butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 150g of sifted flour
- 100g of ground flour
1. Mix all ingredients A all together.
2. Mix the sifted flour with ingredients A.
3. Form little doughs with almond in it!
4. Bake it in preheated oven (180°) for about 30 minutes.
5. Add some choco on top of the baked cookies.
I'm gonna go pack some for my classmates, I hope they will like those petites cookies! Unfortunately the cookies tasted a little too chocolatey, and a little bit bitter, but what the heck! I can improve them next time!! Yay!!