Cooking!!

I think I'm starting to love cooking!! Yay!!! :)

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bak Kut Teh!

Hello guys! It has been so freaking long since I've last posted my recipe in this blog! Hahaha! I've been busy with classes and assignments, especially now that the new semester started!

This morning I went to the new Asian market in town to get my instant noodles, I won't be having much time to cook during this semester, as I have only 1 hour for lunch break, Monday till Wednesday! I am now depending on instant noodles! I know it's not healthy to always have to eat them, but well I guess it's not that bad especially it can help me burn down some calories! I've heard that instant noodles can be very fattening and fat, but I remembered I lost 6 kilos last year eating instant noodle for lunch the whole month! So I guess it can work that way again this time! :D

Oh yeah, talking bout Asian market, I bought the A1 Bak Kut Teh spices, genuinely made in Malaysia!! Finally stuffs from Malaysia!! :D


And the preparation is so easy! Get ready : 2 whole large garlic, 500g of pork (whatever type can go well but best is ribs!), 500g of other meat, like meatball, and stuffs like that, shittake mushrooms, lettuce, 2 teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of dark soysauce.

And voila, you'll have something like this!!


Bon appetit!!!!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment